Holiday Bucket List
- Make Christmas cookies with your family.
- Visit a tree farm.
- Make a bowl of popcorn, cozy up on the couch, and watch a Hallmark movie marathon.
- Volunteer at your local shelter.
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
- Host a Friendsgiving Dinner.
- Send a card to an old friend.
- Take holiday family photos.
- Make a simple holiday wreath to put on your front door.
- Donate your old sweaters and coats.
- Have a gift wrapping party.
- Wear matching pajamas with your family.
- Decorate your home for the holidays.
- Make a gingerbread house.
- Build a snowman.
- Spend a whole day baking.
- Make homemade ornaments.
- Dance to Christmas music in your living room.
- Take cookies to the fire station.
- Have a family game night.
- Make paper snowflakes.
- Celebrate all eight nights of Hanukkah.
- Donate gifts to a family in need.
- Drink hot cocoa.
- Do a random act of kindness.
For even more holiday party inspiration, read → Holiday Entertaining: The Best Parties to Throw During the Holiday Season
For even more recipe ideas, head to our Food + Drink page!