Amazon has released a ton of adorably chic fashion finds for Spring, with so many affordable styles that ship free in two days or less! These are easily the best new Spring Amazon finds. You are definitely going to want these must-haves in your closet, ASAP.
Amazon continues to amaze me with all of the great-ness that they have to offer. And it looks like, particularly in 2020, they’ve really started to step up their fashion game. Between their partnership with Shopbop (don’t miss the Shop by Shopbop) and The Drop by Amazon – limited run collections designed by influencers – Amazon is most definitely competing for space in my closet. (This super on-trend slip dress, as an example: I just got it a few days ago and I’m already in love. The material is super high quality, the silky dress style is definitely popular right now, and the cut is so flattering; and did I mention the price? It’s under $50!)
So on to the Spring fashion …
The Best New Amazon Fashion Finds for Spring
These are the items topping every fashion lovers Spring wishlist, with plenty of on-trend styles, and items that are sure to sell out. These fashion finds are affordable, stylish, and will surely have you wearing them again and again (for seasons to come!)
- The Drop Women’s Ana Silky V-Neck Midi Slip Dress I can’t stop talking about. Dress it up with strappy sandals, layer it over jeans, top it with an oversized sweater, or keep it extra casual with sneakers and a denim jacket.
- I’m forever amazed at all of the great headbands and hair accessories on Amazon. I’m really loving the braided headbands for Spring, especially this 3-pack of velvet braided headbands — that pearl detail is perfection.
- Okay, these AoedeJ Snake Ear Climber Earrings are too cool for school. And at $15, they’re the perfect affordable edgy accessory. (They also come in silver with either black or clear crystals.)
- This The Drop Avalon Shopper Tote Bag is getting all of the love right now. It keeps selling out and has a ton of amazing reviews because the quality, especially for an on-trend handbag for spring that’s less than $40, can’t be beat.
- These 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Small Square Scarves have major high-end designer brand vibes – think Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, etc. And for just $14.99, they can really make any look feel fresh and stylish for Spring.
- I totally have my eye on this Keasmto Leopard High Waist Silk Satin Elasticized Midi Skirt. The leopard spots are adorable and silk slip skirts are so popular for Spring.
- You guys, this ASTR the label Women’s Aidy Pom Knit Sweater is everything. This sweater had me at pom poms and puff sleeves. In addition, it’s cropped and adorable. (It also comes in a cream pom pom version!)
- So how CUTE is this SweatyRocks Women’s Letter Print Long Sleeve Crop Top Sweatshirt? It’s also just $11.99 – $17.99 (with free prime shipping!) depending on size availability.
- This The Drop Women’s Diana Top Handle Crossbody Bag is such a great date night bag!
- Definitely going to give this Exlura Womens High Waist Polka Dot Pleated Skirt Midi Swing Skirt with Pockets a try. I love the paper bag waist and any skirt (or dress) that has pockets, is bound to be awesome. This one comes in a bunch of colors and is $30.
- I love how easy and sweet this ROMWE Women’s Casual Short Sleeve Pearls Beaded Twist Knot Hem Tee T-Shirt is. It comes in navy and burgundy too!
- Another one of those super sweet 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Small Square Scarves.
- The Drop Women’s Fairfax High Rise Skinny Jeans are superrrrrr chic, come in several really pretty washes, and ring in at $49.90!
- These Steve Madden Women’s Jessy Sandals are amazing. I actually snagged a pair of these jeweled sandals with my mom and sister when we went shopping in Miami a few weeks back. they are adorable and look way more expensive in person. So excited for warmer temps!
- This effortless R.Vivimos Women’s Long Sleeve Floral Print Retro V Neck Tassel Bohemian Midi Dress. This is the under $30 midi dress that bloggers can’t stop raving about. It comes in a huge range of colors and patterns and is a no-fuss outfit that’s perfect for Spring. In addition, it totally looks like something out of a Free People or Anthropologie catalog, for a fraction of the price.
- The Drop Women’s Amelia Square Neck Strappy Body Con Midi Tank Dress comes in four super versatile neutral colors, is a great layering piece, is an awesome $39.90, and will easily be a staple in your closet for years – and seasons – to come.
- These super sought after Veja Women’s V-12 Sneakers are everywhere right now. I even spotted them being worn by one of the contestants on The Bachelor a few weeks back.
- These SheIn Women’s Sexy Strappy Crisscross Back Scalloped Lace Bralettes are a total budget-friendly look-a-like of the ever popular Free People Adella Bralette. At $16.99, I’m stocking up to layer these delicate lace bralettes and peek through off-the shoulder tops and sweaters, lower cut tanks, etc. for Spring.
- The Drop Women’s Manchester High Rise Straight Fit Ankle Jean might just be the ideal straight and still skinny-ish leg jean for spring. It comes in three washes and will run you about $50.
- The Drop Women’s Elisa Trench Coat: because a classic trench for Spring is always a good idea.
- Yep, this The Drop Women’s Iona Long-Sleeve Hooded Mini Sweatshirt Dress is casual cool perfection. It’s also available in blush pink and praline – a camel-toned neutral.
- So in case you’ve been hunting for a casual-cool tie-dye sweatshirt, this Eytino Women Long Sleeve Sweatshirt Tie Dye Printed Pullover Top is affordable and adorable.
- Spring showers are headed this way, and these Sam Edelman Women’s Tinsley Rain Boots are the perfect way to combat those puddles in style! (Pssst … some colors and sizes are as low as $16.50!)
SHOP THE BEST NEW AMAZON FASHION FINDS | CLICK LEFT & RIGHT ARROWS TO EXPLORE