Look cute and stay comfortable while working from home, chasing after the kiddos, or running errands in the best of loungewear finds on the Internet. From buttery soft matching sets to cozy sweaters that are as stylish as they are comfy, who needs real clothes?
Most of us are nearing the one-year mark of working from home and if you’re anything like me, you’re taking full advantage of all the comfy clothes, leggings, athleisure, and loungewear sets. They’re the perfect balance between being comfortable and getting dressed and ready for the day so that you can (hopefully) feel more productive.
Now don’t get me wrong, I still wear and love my sweats from college, but with all of the Zoom meetings, virtual learning, and video chats with friends and family, sometimes you have to look a little bit more presentable. (Not that my faded star sweatpants aren’t forever a classic. 🙈)
Whether you recently started incorporating more loungewear sets into your rotation or you’re looking for some new pieces to add to your closet, I’ve found the best loungewear sets, sweaters, and cozy pants that you’ll never want to take off.
The best part: not only are these pieces super comfy (like, buttery soft), they also happen to be chic and will have you looking and feeling just a bit more pulled together no matter what the day brings.
The Best Loungewear Finds on the Internet
Buttery Soft Pieces That Are as Stylish as They Are Cozy
1. PRETTYGARDEN Two Piece Outfit | With a casual fit, this two-piece set is perfect for lounging around the house or running errands. Available in over 30 different color options and under $40, you’ll get three outfits in one (wear each piece together or separate!) this will be one of your favorite loungewear purchases.
2. Monique Sweater Set | I am totally obsessing over this sweater set! Together, the set gives the illusion of a cozy dress, perfect for date night. Who knew loungewear could look so chic?!
3. Eberjay Gisele Printed Slouchy Set | Eberjay is known for their extra-soft loungewear and sleep sets and this buttery-soft set is no exception! Made from a lightweight slinky jersey fabric with a slouchy silhouette, daytime work on the sofa and movie nights just got even better.
4. LE PETIT TROU Istres Nightdress | I am such a sucker for a good dress and if you showed me a picture of this nightdress without telling me what it was, the last thing I’d say it was is a nightdress. Made from a lightweight fabric, this nightdress features a pullover design and even has pockets! Sign me up!
5. Scarlett Wide-Leg Sweater Set | There’s no denying that Anthropologie has some of the best loungewear sets, ever. This sweater set will definitely be a new favorite in your wardrobe – I mean, can you even handle the sweater details? So darling! Totally obsessing over the slate color.
6. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Long Weekend Cardigan | You didn’t think I wouldn’t include the cardigan that Instagram is obsessed with, did you!? This cozy cardigan will be your new lounging BFF and will keep you warm all winter long. (Plus, I’m a diehard Barefoot Dreams fan. My mom buys me a new cardigan or robe with each pregnancy and they’re still some of my favorite lounge pieces ever because they are just so buttery soft and cozy.)
7. Never Fully Dressed Grey Sweat Mini Dress | Never in a million years did I think I would be as obsessed with non-pant loungewear! This sweatshirt dress is SO cute and would look adorable paired with a cute pair of sneakers once the weather starts to warm up.
8. Vuori Daily Jogger Pants | If you’re looking for loungewear that can double as athletic wear (a.k.a., athleisure), these jogger pants are a great option! With more space throughout the leg, getting a quick workout – or just curling up with a good book – in between Zoom meetings is that much easier!
9. Amazon Essentials Lightweight Terry Pant | If you haven’t made purchases from Amazon Essentials a regular thing, I highly recommend it! These lightweight terry pants are the perfect addition to your loungewear collection and are under $20 with free Prime shipping!
10. Summersalt Cashmere Blend Hoodie | How gorgeous is this cashmere blend hoodie?! With a gorgeous color block trim, it’s the perfect wardrobe staple for lounging around the house and it will carry you into spring.
11. Summersalt Cashmere Blend Jogger | The most luxe joggers you’ll ever put on your body (and probably will never take off). Featuring ribbed cuffs and a drawstring waist, these super soft joggers are a wardrobe necessity.
12. Lou & Grey Signature Softblend Sweatshirt | I’d be lying if I said Lou & Grey didn’t have the comfiest clothing! This sweatshirt is like butter on your skin and pairs perfectly with the Softblend Sweapants.
13. Lou & Grey Signature Softblend Sweatpants | Whether you’re extra tired or have had a long day, these sweatpants will make you say “ahhhhh” the second you put them on. With a fitted leg and cropped length, they’re great for lounging while giving you a put-together look! Coming in six color options in regular, petite, and plus sizes, these are the best super cozy sweatpants for everyone.
14. Relaxed Breathe ON Twist-Hem Cropped Top | A great option for those that are a little more active throughout the day, this twist-hem top is great for lounging, getting in a quick workout, or running errands. Pair it with your favorite joggers or leggings!
15. Damiana Pullover | I’m all for a good slouchy top and this one checks off all the boxes! Effortlessly sweet, this pullover is perfect for lounging around the house or paired with your favorite skirt for spring.
16. Summersalt French Terry Puff Sleeve Top | I love a good sleeve and this puff sleeve shoulder detailing is so darling! Kick your work-from-home outfit up a notch with this beauty, while still staying comfortable.
17. Sweaty Betty Harmonise Luxe Sweatshirt | This cute funnel neck sweatshirt from Sweaty Betty is the perfect loungewear piece for those cold days! Featuring a high-low cut, sleeves with thumbholes, and pockets, you’ll never want to take this luxe beauty off.
SHOP MY FAVORITE LOUNGEWEAR FINDS | CLICK LEFT & RIGHT ARROWS TO EXPLORE
Are you rocking loungewear these days or do you pull on a pair of jeans or a dress each morning? Do you have a few staple work-from-home pieces that you rely on each day?
Loved these cozy loungewear finds? See more of my favorite fashion picks right here! And if you’re looking to go beyond loungewear, don’t miss our first ever winter capsule wardrobe.