Mirrors are a great way to fill an empty wall, make a room appear larger, or simply add a little wow factor to a space. Make an impact in your home without breaking the bank with these gorgeous decorative mirrors!
With so much of our time being spent inside over the last year, I’ve been eyeing all things home décor and looking to make small updates here and there that make a big impact while staying on a budget.
Whether you opt for a sleek, modern design or something more ornate, there are so many places you can shop for mirrors – from HomeGoods and Target to Serena & Lily and Studio McGee. If you’re stuck on where to find a good mirror – including a few options that won’t break the bank – I’ve found the best decorative mirrors at every price point.
Decorative Mirrors for Every Budget
1. Amelie Floor Mirror | Love an ornate mirror but not a huge fan of gold? This black floor mirror is the perfect in-between! Showcasing traditional French design with floral and vine detailing, this large floor mirror is sure to make a bold impact in any space.
2. Chateau Mirror | Simple yet sophisticated, this mirror is a great option for a more modern or traditional design. Plus, it can be hung horizontally or vertically, allowing it to fit in any room!
3. Grace Bone Inlay Floor Mirror | I love a good bone inlay detail and this mirror is no exception! This bold decorative mirror really captivates the eye and will look great in any room.
4. Peak Mirror | Target always has so many beautiful mirrors that don’t cost an arm and leg, and this one is definitely going to be popular this year! With peaks at the top and bottom and a natural finish, this mirror is a perfect addition to any boho-inspired room!
5. Cecilia Floor Mirror | Another great ornate mirror option! The Cecilia Mirror has more clean lines than we usually see on French-inspired designs, and it’s still gorgeous! This one comes in four different sizes and there’s even a round option! (Psst … this Accent Modern & Contemporary Accent Mirror by Kelly Clarkson Home is a similar, more affordable option, with a bit more of that ornate edging detail.)
6. Skylar Mirror | This mirror takes my breath away!! The hand-carved detailing in a scallop design is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect for an entryway or bathroom!
7. Petite Arch Wall Mirror | This arched mirror is truly a classic and is a beautiful option for any home design! Featuring a gorgeous silver finish, it will immediately elevate any room in your house.
8. Black Oval Mirror | Finding a mirror that isn’t too busy for a bathroom can be tricky but this black oval mirror is a great option! Featuring clean lines, this beauty will immediately make you feel like you’re staying in a luxury hotel once it’s hung.
9. Glass Mirror Jewelry Organizer | This one-of-a-kind mirror offers a functional yet modern way to organize your jewelry while also providing impact in a room. Plus, what’s better than being able to put on jewelry and immediately see how it looks on?!
10. Rivet Modern Round Mirror | I love a good round mirror – they’re functional but also draw the eye in like a piece of art! The rivets and gold finishing give this mirror a glam feel and it’s under $100!
11. Gleaming Primrose Mirror | You didn’t think I’d leave everyone’s favorite mirror off this list, did you!? This stunning vintage-inspired mirror has beautiful jeweled adornments at the top and side and I promise you – it’ll be love at first sight! It comes in three sizes, including a full-length floor mirror, and I’ll admit, I’ve been crushing on this one for a long time.
12. Myla Rattan Wall Mirror | Rattan is definitely here to stay so why not add some to your house? This mirror is a really great option for basically any house but would look fabulous as part of a coastal or boho theme!
13. Modern Accent Mirror with Shelf | When you live in a rental in the city, beauty and function are crucial with any home decor piece you add to your space! I love that this mirror is gorgeous, serves a purpose, and even has a great shelf to show off candles, organize your favorite jewelry, or simply as a space to leave your sunglasses and keys.
14. Narrow Full-Length Metal Mirror | Have an awkward wall space that you’re having trouble styling? This narrow mirror could be a great option! You can even purchase it as a set of three for larger walls that need a little contrast.
15. Inifinity Black Floor Mirror | Finding a high-quality floor-length mirror that’s under $500 can be harder than you think and this one is SUCH a great option! With clean lines and five different colorways, I promise you’ll find a spot in your house for this mirror!
16. Bath Mirror with Shelf | Who else loves the Hearth & Hand with Magnolia line at Target?! I swear there’s nothing they put out that I don’t love, including this bath mirror! Even if you don’t need a mirror in your bathroom, it’s a great option for a laundry room, hallway, or bedroom.
17. Glass Geo Rock Mirror | This geo rock-shaped mirror is VERY modern but I kind of love it?! There are a few different sizes and shapes and together, they would make a great mirror gallery wall above a credenza or console table!
SHOP MY DECORATIVE MIRROR FINDS | CLICK LEFT & RIGHT ARROWS TO EXPLORE
Are you a fan of decorative mirrors? Any favorite mirrors?
I hope this post gives you plenty of ideas and inspiration for your own home décor. If you snag one of these gorgeous decorative mirrors, be sure to tag me @glitterinclexi in your pictures on Instagram so that I can live vicariously through all of your stunning mini room makeovers!
Love this home design post? See more home décor tips, tricks, and plenty of design inspiration right here.