This gift guide is dedicated to the littles: babies, kids, tweens, (not-so-little) big kids at heart (with a really exciting giveaway at the end!) And now that I have a little of my own, searching for toys, books, and baby play-things is so much more fun. These are a few of my favorite kid-approved very gift-able gifts …
1. Kids’ NPW finger printing dinos art set: Dinosaurs-meet-arts-and-crafts, nothing cooler than that.
2. Boys’ silk bow tie in navy: Because dapper little boys are the cutest.
3. Super Nerdy ABC Blocks: I’m pretty sure my husband wants these for himself, but they sure are cool for little kids too.
4. La Sardina DIY Camera + Flash: Make your own camera … how cool is that?
5. Misha and Puff tall day hike booties: Cuteness overload.
7. Oeuf Crown Grey: Because kids love to play dress-up, and I plan on starting mine very early.
8. NPW neon four-pack nail art set: The perfect gift for tweens – a brightly colored nail design kit.
9. Prismania Blocks: This is such a great block set – portable, colorful, and so much cooler than a traditional puzzle.
10. Mirror metallic high-top sneakers: Awesome.
11. Chalkables triangle chalk sticks: I dream of a great big chalkboard wall for Scarlett’s nursery, and these would be a great addition. Plus, you can play old school and take to the sidewalks.
12. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Folding Princess Castle: A huge princess castle that folds up for easy storage: a parent’s dream.
13. J.Crew Girls’ wildcat coat with Thinsulate®: Confession: I am that mom who can’t stop dressing her child in leopard print. There, I said it. Also, this coat.
THE GIVEAWAY …
I’m also so excited to tell you I’ve partnered with Uncommon Goods to offer one lucky winner a $100 giftcard to their store. Uncommon Goods is the perfect place stock up on holiday gifts, unique and adorable stocking stuffers, and so many great finds under $25. To enter the giveaway, just enter using the Rafflecopter below …
Disclaimer: Glitter, Inc. is not responsible for prize fulfillment, and prize will be sent directly from Uncommon Goods. Entry ends on Wednesday, December 17th, 2014 at 12:00AM EST. Please note entries will be verified. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. One winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter. Open to US Residents only. Please note entries will be verified. The winners will be notified by email via email@example.com. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. By entering into this sweepstakes, the entrant acknowledges that they are eligible for this sweepstakes according to all laws set forth by their state of residency.
This giveaway is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thank you so much for supporting the sponsors that make Glitter, Inc. possible!