We all have that friend/partner/sister/co-worker who always seems to have her pulse on the hottest trends and latest and greatest fashions; essentially the girl who has everything … everything chic, that is. So I set out to round up those gifts that will make even the chicest of recipients smile from ear to ear. (Don’t forget to visit all of this year’s holiday gift guides for plenty of gifting inspiration … stores online are still offering guaranteed shipping by the holidays!)
1. DEBORAH LIPPMANN Limited Edition Big Bang Collection: Deborah Lippmann nail polish is a fashion girl favorite and this collection is just amazing.
2. Tocca Beauty Graciella Perfume: This scent is universally adored (and named after Grace Kelly).
3. Mark and Graham Leopard Passport Case: This is how she travels in style.
4. J.CREW CHATEAU PARKA: This coat is even more gorgeous in person; so in love with the black, grey, and camel. What girl wouldn’t want a luxe new coat like this?
5. The Oliver Gal Artist Co. Neon Love Lights Sign: Neon is seriously on trend right now, and this LOVE sign is the perfect addition to any “it” girls fashion closet.
7. Kate Spade New York Confetti Dot Iphone Case: This confetti-topped case is even cuter in person, if you can believe it.
8. The Big Book of Chic: Enough said.
9. Peter Ibruegger Michael Thomas Mug: A coffee mug wearing sunnies, yes.
10. GARANCE DORÉ XO CARD: Saying “thank you” the chicest way possible.
11. HUGO GUINNESS™ FOR J.CREW CERAMIC ORNAMENT: So she can add a dose of personality to her holiday decorating.
12. J.Crew TROI OLLIVIERRE™ LIPSTICK: This is the lipstick J.Crew puts on all of their models in the catalogs and online, a.k.a., the perfect shade of red.
13. Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody: This is such a great and versatile bag – i.e., it will take her from day to night effortlessly – and it looks way more expensive than it is.