I am having a major love affair with slides and mules these days. (Plenty of evidence on my Instagram, here, here, here, and here.) And though I’ve been wearing them here and there through the fall and winter, my heels have been just a tad cold (oh the things we’ll do for fashion … and comfort.) But Spring, and eventually summer, that’s when slides and mules truly get to shine. And you know, they also make a whole lot more practical sense in those warmer seasons.
Though let me tell you, as a busy mama, who usually has at least one baby in her arms; having shoes that you can slide on, without having to buckle, tie, or hop/shimmy/wiggle into, are basically lifesavers.
These are also the shoes I get the MOST questions about (basically any time I’m wearing a pair of slides/mules), so I know I’m not the only one digging the comfy chic trend.
15 FAVORITE SLIDES AND MULES
And since we all want stylish flats that are also practical and wearable, I’m sharing 15 pairs of slides and mules that are perfect for spring and summer. These no-fuss, uber comfy shoes are sure to become a favorite closet staple in no time!
2. KRISTIN CAVALLARI ‘Capri’ Mule (I also love the gold!)
5. Matisse Georgie Slide Sandal (The braided strap detail on these is just so pretty, and it comes in three colors.)
6. Coconuts By Matisse Santorini Sandal (How adorable are the laces on this slide? And the white version is just as pretty!)
7. SPLENDID Fulton Slide (These slides are topping my list. I love the fringe and the laid-back appeal.)
8. SAM EDELMAN Gio Slide Sandal (These come in several colors and patterns, making them a super versatile option!)
10. FREE PEOPLE Sienna Ruffle Mule (The gold and black versions would also be great as a basic.)
11. Charles David Sicilian Metallic Leather Embellished Slide Sandals (These are so glam!)
12. Charles David Suede Slide Sandals (These are so sleek and would look great with just about anything … and they’re on sale!)
13. Free People Mars at Night Slides (These slides are a little wild – they sort of resemble a Moroccan wedding quilt, in shoe form – and I really, really want them! Also available here, here, and here.)
15. Tory Burch Max Espadrille Mule (An espadrille slide! Whhhhattt? Adore. Plus, there are a ton of fun colors.)
SHOP MY FAVORITE SLIDES AND MULES | CLICK LEFT & RIGHT ARROWS TO EXPLORE
Have you tried out a pair of slides or mules yet this season? Are you as obsessed with slides and mules as I am?
This slides and mules post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support this little blog business of mine! Read more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.