Attention: This is not a drill! Sephora’s HUGE sale starts NOW. We’re talking 10-15% off EVERYTHING! And if you’re a devout beauty junkie, you’ll know these sales are few and far between, and it is not easy to get your hands on coveted beauty items at a discount.
Here are the sale details:
1) Between 4/18 – 4/24, VIB Rouge members get 15% off — use code ROUGESPRING.
2) Between 4/19 – 4/24, VIB members get 15% off — use code VIBSPRING.
3) Between 4/20 – 4:23, Beauty Insider members (that means anyone with an account!) get 10% off — use code BISPRING.
If you don’t have an account, you can still sign up right now. And why not? It’s free to join and you get fun member benefits, like (amazing) freebies on your birthday and points that add up to other great beauty prizes.
In case you’re staring at the beauty black hole that is Sephora right now, I’m rounding up my favorite products and the most-talked about beauty items that you’ll definitely want to score up to 15% off of right now! It’s like I took my everyday beauty bag and dumped it out on the counter. Seriously, these are my personal favorites. Scroll through to see why …
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Lipstick Collection (in 1 Le Rouge), $37
1. The most classic shade of red, possibly ever. It’s no secret that I am obsessed with YSL beauty products. Their lipsticks in particular are luxe, rich, and beautiful. I’ve never met a shade of red I didn’t like, but this is THE shade of perfect red. For the record.
2. and 3. These mascaras are so GOOD, I’m choosing two. I’m calling it a close tie between my two favorite mascara formulas: Dior Diorshow Mascara and Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara. I use them both regularly, and both give those glamorous look-at-me lashes without clumping.
4. The foundation you keep hearing about. This is everyone’s favorite foundation for a reason. And I have tried so many. This foundation formula just gets it right. This lightweight liquid foundation achieves a radiant, silky finish, plus full glorious coverage, without caking, flaking, or ever feeling heavy. (By the way, the reviews for the Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Powder Foundation are equally amazing and I have it in my shopping cart as we speak.)
5. Everyone’s favorite tinted brow gel. Want the appearance of fuller, thicker brows in one easy swipe? This brow gel – a fan favorite – if your go to. The combination of cream and gel easily defines and fills in the look of brows while controlling and shaping without flaking or fading.
6. The coveted top-of-the-line blow dryer. If you’re willing to make a beauty splurge, the forever talked about dyson hair dryer is actually on sale. This never happens.
7. For perfectly pink, flushed cheeks. Over the years I’ve tried a number of different blush brands and formulas, but something about Dandelion has me coming back all these years later. (I actually started wearing this blush when I was just 16!) The formula is a long-lasting, pressed highlighting powder in a classic ballerina-pink. Its shimmery, satiny, and radiant formula leaves an immediate perk-me-up finish that brightens up your face—even at eight in the morning.
8. Say bye-bye to under eye darkness. I love this stuff. SO much. If you get dark circles under your eyes, buy this. Don’t think twice.
9. A groundbreaking lighting recipe, in a palette. One of the brand’s best-selling items and easily the beauty item that sells out quickest during the Nordstrom #NSale every year as well, this lighting palette means business. Ambient Lighting Powder is a high-tech, soft-focus finishing powder collection of pressed powders that capture, diffuse, and soften the way light reflects on skin.
NARS Lipstick (in Cruising), $28
10. The nude lipstick shade that works on everyone. One of my favorite everyday lipstick formulas, NARS lipsticks go on smooth and velvety and I love the color choices. A few favorites: Cruising (probably my favorite nude, ever), Schiap, and Heat Wave. But it’s Cruising – a beautiful shade of nude with the subtlest rose undertones – that truly has my heart. I wear this most days over chapstick.
11. The contour Queen of contouring kits. If contouring is your thing, or you’re ready to give the face-slimming beauty technique a shot, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit is your answer. This collectible contouring kit features six blendable formulas to sculpt and define features.
12. A curling wand to get that perfect wave. I have and LOVE this styling wand and can’t sing its praises enough. It’s a splurge, I’ll admit, and you can save a few bucks by buying just one barrel extension. This curling wand does it all — from uniform spiral curls to beachy waves to extreme volume. It’s magical.
13. The most usable eye shadow palette around. All of the Naked palettes are amazing, but I will say that I’ve found Naked2 to have the colors I tend to use the most. That and the Naked2 Basics (which is great for travel!) The Naked palette is my go-to everyday eye shadow palette. It’s just so good.
14. The classic feminine perfume. If you love a feminine, subtly floral scent, Miss Dior is for you. It’s been one of my favorites for years. I love the hints of jasmine. I also adore Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, especially in the spring and summer.
15. Rich, long-lasting and affordable lip stains. You didn’t really think I’d mention just ONE shade of red lipstick? Sephora’s own line of Cream Lip Stains are surprisingly great and affordable, and their classic red – shade 01 Always Red – is a matte bold classic red that lasts.
SHOP THE POST | CLICK LEFT & RIGHT ARROWS TO EXPLORE
So tell me, are you shopping Sephora’s HUGE sale? What are you scooping up? Any beauty favorites I should know about?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you so much for clicking through and helping to support this little blog business of mine! Read more about our site, privacy, and disclosure policies here.