Admittedly, this gift guide was a whole lot of fun to put together. (It’s probably because I still secretly miss my Barbie dolls.) And of course, there are also a few things in this list that I know any kid at heart would love too.
- The Dude Cashmere Sweater: This scrumptiously soft sweater is “oh my gosh” adorable.
- “I Wish That I Had Duck Feet” Book + Slipper Set: They had me at duck feet slippers.
- Jewelry Box: For any fashion-forward tween, this jewelry box is the perfect surprise.
- Uncommon Goods Pick Punch: This is the perfect gift for your favorite musician; i.e., they get to create custom guitar picks wherever they go (just watch out for your credit cards — they make great pick material!)
- Sophie the Giraffe: I may not have any babies of my own, but plenty of my friends do, and this little giraffe is all the rage, or so the babies say.
- Design A Puppet + Theater Kit: Kids design a customizable cardboard theater and puppets, all ready for a show. (By the way, ChariTotes donates 10% of the net proceeds from this product to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation.)
- Cashmere Baby Heart Blanket: I spotted this sweet little blanket on Pinterest and fell instantly in love. And of course, it would make a lovely gift.
- Uncommon Goods Kinetic Sand: This stuff is so cool. It’s basically futuristic kinetic sand that works as an addictive, three-dimensional building toy; a.k.a., kid heaven.
- Avery Crown Headband: What can I say? I love crowns.
- Uncommon Goods Aquafarm: A fish tank combined with a garden that actually works as a symbiotic ecosystem; hello, awesome. I secretly want this for myself.
Be sure to check out the rest of the Glitter, Inc. Gift Guide series!
This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thank you so much for supporting the sponsors that make Glitter, Inc. possible!