Delicious Fudgy Brownies
Yield 9-12 brownies
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup + 2 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract in a stand mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time, and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add your dry mixture to the egg mixture in your stand mixer until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs (rather than a wet batter.)
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Recipe by Glitter, Inc. at https://glitterinc.com/easy-spooky-ghost-brownies-for-halloween/