Mark your calendars: Father’s Day is June 21st, and this year’s in particular will be my hubby’s first. So I’m rounding up my favorite gift ideas – some things you can buy, some you can do, some you can make, heck: some he can make – all, he’ll love. Happy planning!
1. LegacyBox: Surprise Dad by converting boxes of old photos and VHS home videos into digital memories. LegacyBox uses state-of-the-art equipment to digitize and transfer photos and videos to DVDs and CDs, breathing new life into old mementos and preserving them for generations to come.
2. Beer Tour: Take Dad on a tour of a local brewery. We recently went to Bull City Brewery in Durham for a tour and hubby was like a kid in a candy shop. Well worth the $5 admission.
3. Marshall Bluetooth Speaker: There’s not a music-loving Dad around who wouldn’t adore this vintage-inspired speaker. It connects via Bluetooth or with the auxiliary coil cord, and the brass details and luxe analog knobs are a total throwback.
4. DIY Bacon Kit: What Dad wouldn’t want to make his own bacon?
5. Smartphone Instax Printer: Now Dad can actually print all of those photos he’s always snapping on his Smartphone. It connects via WiFi and offers a variety of templates to print from. So fun.
6. Cook Him Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch/Dinner … really, anything, and he’ll be one happy Dad. (sausage and brie puff pastry)
8. DIY Pour Over Coffee Maker: Because pour over coffee is all the rage, and also, because, coffee.
9. Classic Docking Station: The most ingenious nighstand or desk caddy for Dad’s glasses, keys, wallet, even a spot to charge his phone.
10. Car Track T-Shirt: I mean, how cute is this? Clearly, my own hubby needs one of these.
What are your plans for Dad this Father’s Day?