My office is a mecca, mostly to house all of my sparkle, inspiration, and stacks of papers and crafts and magazine pages. And though I often find myself curled up on the bed or sofa, laptop and baby in hand, I still cherish my office space. Office-related gifts … the type that add a bit of glam and sparkle to my little space, well those are just the bees knees. So I thought I’d share a few favorites to give and receive this holiday season.
1. C. Wonder Buffalo Check Coffee Mug: Because every good office deserves a stylish coffee mug, because, coffee.
2. XOXO Sticky Notes: Far cuter than post-it notes, and the perfect stocking stuffer.
3. Kate Spade Whistle While You Work Tackle Box: This sweet little set is every office-lovers’ dream.
4. Acrylic Clip Board: Acrylic and gold office supplies are everyone’s fave.
5. “Hustle” Gold Foil Print: Self explanatory, and awesome.
6. Emily Ley Planner in Navy Dot: No piece of technology will ever replace my love for a the good old-fashioned paper planner, and Emily Ley has the most perfect planner, complete with adorable dots.
7. Kate Spade Decorative Paper Tape Set Live Colorfully: I am such a fan of paper/washi tape – especially for taping up pretty images on my office inspiration board.
8. Le Pen Pink Set of 12 Pens: I am a pen hoarder, and these are the gold standard of great pens … in blush pink. The best.
9. Sugar Paper Black White Pocket Notebooks: Notebooks, journals, always a perfect gift.
10. sugar paper Card For All Occasions Box Set: I love keeping cards on hand for every special occasion, and this set is beautiful.
11. Kate Spade Nesting Boxes: I have and love these Kate Spade nesting boxes; perfect to hide away the extra junk and papers and things I’m not ready to toss but can’t figure out where to put them. They’re also affordable and adorable. Love.