By now you’ve probably jumped on the layered necklace bandwagon. Dainty necklaces – paired at different lengths – are always a win; but have you ever considered layering your statement-makers (the big over-sized statement necklaces you normally rock one at a time)? Well, I’m here to tell you statement necklace moderation is overrated. They are meant to make a statement, after all. And what’s fashion if not for taking risks? Especially of the sparkly variety.
A few tips for Layering Statement Necklaces:
- Even-sized beads and stones or chain-link help balance out chunky and mis-matched stones.
- A V-shape statement necklace is perfectly suited with a small coin or monogram necklace.
- Don’t be afraid to mix metals; silver, gold, copper, and rose gold … the more, the merrier.
- Pair edgier necklaces, like those with spikes, with a more feminine piece for some added contrast.
- Chains go with everything.
Shop the Look: