I wanted to give the traditional party-planning post a twist this year, by planning my dream holiday party for girls only. Sometimes it’s nice to just kick back and hang out with your girlfriends, and the holidays are a perfect excuse to bring your fabulous friends together. Plus, dreaming up a holiday party with a more feminine spin happens to be a whole lot of fun. I went with a color palette as the main holiday theme: metallics, pink and red. I would probably serve finger foods and a few very yummy indulgences; cue the chocolate-covered strawberries.
By the way, a fun and festive alternative to champagne for that holiday party? Sauza® Sparkling Margaritas; because what girl doesn’t love a very pink (a.k.a., the wild berry flavor), very sparkly margarita? I would also probably serve the pink margaritas over ice and topped with a few raspberries, similar to the signature Sauza® drink I dreamed up, here.
- Kate Spade Pop Fizz Clink Holiday Cards: Because every great party starts with a gorgeous invitation.
- Furbish Studio Python Tray: I collect trays the way some people collect coins or souvenir shot glasses. I can’t get enough. And this python tray is sophisticated and sleek … perfect for that girls night in.
- Sauza® Sparkling Margaritas: I love the idea of serving a signature pink sparkling cocktail for a girls night in holiday party.
- Rifle Paper Gift Tags: I love the idea of a gift exchange or secret santa at a BFF girls night.
- C. Wonder Gold Ikat Dessert Plates: The perfect excuse to scoop up these adorable gold ikat plates.
- Glitter Serving Set: It’s not a proper girls night without some glitter utensils.
- Gold Trim Agate Coasters: My blogger buddy, Jenn recently got me a set of these gold agate coasters and I cannot wait to throw my own girly bash to serve drinks (and squeal about my coasters!)
- Ban.do Hearts: This sequin heart hair clip/brooch would make the perfect party favor.
- Pottery Barn Glitter Alphabet Ornaments: It might even be cute to buy a glitter letter for each guest so that she can take her ornament home after the party to hang in her own home.
- Serena & Lily Gold Glass Ornaments: I just love these.
- Anthropologie Cheers Cocktail Napkins: The perfect party napkins.
For a relaxed twist to the girls night in, it might be fun to add a mandatory pajamas-only dress code, and include favorite holiday movies to the night’s events. Pink drinks, appetizers, desserts, and Love Actually (followed by The Holiday) … sounds like a perfect night.
By the way, you can connect with Sauza® on Pinterest, and check out the Sauza® Holiday Party video. I’ve created my own “Get the Party Started” inspired Pinterest board with a few party ideas as well. #SauzaSparkling @SauzaTequila
Sauza® Sparkling Margarita is our brand new, ready-to-serve sparkling margarita. It’s available in three delicious flavors: Original Lime, Mango Peach and Wild Berry. Now you can add a little more sparkle to your ladies’ night. Connect and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sauza® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sauza®.