Next up in the Glitter, Inc. Gift Guide series: the best gifts for mom. I actually love shopping for my own mom. It’s fun to spoil her, especially when she, like most moms, rarely spoils herself. On the list for your favorite mom: cashmere, something monogrammed, a sweet I Love You, the go-anywhere tote, the perfect flats, and more. (There might also be a few adorable gifts for the young mom in last week’s Gift Guide for the Blogger.)
Get the Gifts for Mom:
1. Dara Ettinger Kimmy Charm Necklace: This is the perfect everyday accessory.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Cory Monogram Pouch: Moms love all things monogrammed. Fact.
3. Repetto Cendrillon Leather Ballet Flats: There are so many comfy cute ballet flats out there, but word on the street is, these are hands down, the best.
4. C. Wonder I Love You Charm Bracelet: How sweet is this charm bracelet? Love.
5. Madewell Transport Tote: This is the tote of the season, and is made for wear and tear.
6. philosophy ‘for mommy with love’ Set: For the new mom’s in your life, the perfect pampering kit.
7. We All Quote Our Mothers Print: So true.
8. Mrs. Muse Mug by Jonathan Adler: A morning pick-me-up in an oh so cute mug.
9. J.Crew Collection cashmere boyfriend cardigan: Cashmere is the perfect little indulgence, and most women’s favorite gift.
10. Acrylic Desk Organizer: For the working mama, this adorable acrylic organizer, is the perfect desk top accessory.
11. J.Crew Sleep Plaid Flannel Sleep Shorts: PJ’s are my favorite Holiday gift to give and receive. We rarely get ourselves cute new pajamas, and these J.Crew shorts are the perfect sweet little gift.