I am a makeup fiend. My mom says I came out with lipgloss in hand at birth. I live for a great lipstick, a pretty blush, and my sacred compact. I also know that as I got older, skincare is essential. I buy everything with SPF, moisturize every night, and never ever sleep with make-up still on my face. My make-up bag is generally a mix of lots of makeup, a great spot corrector (love Proactiv®), and cleanser.
- A pretty little cosmetics bag.
- When you’re pale, blush is a must.
- Proactiv® Advanced Blemish Treatment – the surefire emergency cure for an unwanted blemish.
- The softest lightest best-smelling concealer ever.
- The must-have powder compact.
- I’ll forever be a smoky eye kind of girl.
- Black liquid eyeliner.
- Show-stopping mascara.
- I also like to carry around a bright red lipstick – instant mood lifter.
- In case a nail chips, put glitter on it.
- Perfume-to-go of choice right now – Kai oil – the yummiest gardenia scent.
- And last but not least, sparkly pink lipgloss.
What’s in your makeup bag?
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Proactiv®. All opinions are my own.