I kind of love light wash denim. Light-washed and white-washed denim always reminded me of beach chic California girls when I was little. Probably because I associate worn-in light wash denim with Kelly Kapowski. (haha, oh yes, I just went there — don’t you miss Saved By The Bell? I do. Like, all of the time.)
This summer’s light wash denim is a bit more grown-up, paired with sleek silk equipment blouses, peplum tops, and chic parkas. But the rips remain, and that’s cool with me (all of the best pairs of denim have rips in them).
My top ten light wash denim picks:
- A perfect light wash denim shirt.
- A go-anywhere light wash cuffed denim short.
- The prettiest shade of light wash skinny jeans.
- The ripped vintage light wash boyfriend jean.
- Chloe takes a spin at high-waisted light wash 90s jeans.
- Easy and affordable light wash skinny jeans.
- Another pair of gorgeous light wash skinny jeans. I can’t stop.
- Light wash bootcut jeans that seriously make me miss bootcut jeans.
- The crazy stone wash pant.
- And the light wash flares that celebrities adore.